Friday, April 1, 2011

Time to sow

Time…..a precious gift that I often take for granted!!! We live our lives as if there will always be more to follow. Scripture tells us that we are not guaranteed a tomorrow. As I have gotten a little older, I reflect on how I have spent my time in the past and how I can do better. My biggest area of concern has been-‘how many people am I showing/sharing Jesus?’ Our lives here are given by God to serve others and worship Him. Am I sowing as God would have me? Are my actions of sowing/sharing Jesus pleasing in His sight? A constant battle. Time is fleeting, I desire to be a faithful/obedient and productive child of God as I strive to sow. I hope this is a gentle reminder that causes each one to reflect/re-examine things that are temporary-yet chew up our precious time, versus those that have an eternal impact. Plant some godly seeds each day!!! 2 Cor. 4:18, "There's far more here than meets the eye. The things we see now are here today, gone tomorrow. But the things we can't see now will last forever." Blessings in your pursuit.......TO

No comments:

Post a Comment