Saturday, February 4, 2012

Who's In Your House?

For some reason when I read 1 Peter 2:4-8 I kept thinking of the Papa John slogan,’Papa’s in the house’.  To paraphrase, this passage tells us that when we come to the Living Stone-we become living stones being built into a spiritual house through Him/Jesus Christ.  This steered my mind into wondering, who is really in my ‘house’- this fleshy shell that harbors ‘me’.  Is it a life thirsting and seeking God, or is one of seeking earthly gain?  Our ‘house’ is a reflection of one's true heart.   Who is my leader, master, Lord?  Is it something of this earth, or is it truly God and His Son, Jesus Christ?  If we are living in true obedience, our ‘house’(lives, hearts, soul) made of flesh, should be formed and steeped with the Holy Spirit-the spirit of God-the cornerstone/capstone of life.  Is our Heavenly Father your 'Papa', and is He  truly in your 'house'.?  Blessings in your pursuit…….TO 

No comments:

Post a Comment