Tuesday, May 1, 2012

An Un-Grammatical Life

To be grammatically correct, we learned in elementary school  proper grammar from the little saying about ‘I and E’.  ‘I before E ‘except after ‘C’.   With a few exceptions, grammatically speaking, “I’  is  correctly placed first.  Society teaches the same, we live in a society inundated by ‘I and ME’-- What’s in it for me, do what you want.  Or we are tempted to live/think in the following format:  I/You  want……. need………deserve……are entitled to……..etc.
To live the life Jesus teaches us about we must discard proper grammar when it comes to "I", and put aside self-centered lifestyles.........and live un-grammatically-- so to speak.  We must strive to serve God and others first.  Deny ourselves ( Philippians 2:3,  Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves).  The Christ-like platform and the Christians goal should be...........More of Thee/others, less of self.   Blessings in your pursuit.......TO

No comments:

Post a Comment