Friday, November 19, 2010

What is your 'results' attitude?

We’ve all heard the phrase, ‘what have you done for me lately?’ We live in not only a results driven society, but one where efforts quickly can become obsolete, overlooked, and forgotten as we move forward to more progress. We want results, society demands them and in the now-the present and future. God shows us that while He has given us the abilities to accomplish great results, He demands we have compassion, patience, forgiveness towards one another. A powerful conflict oftentimes in our jobs and even our daily lives. Above all, we must recognize to be obedient and willing to just say ‘yes’. God uses ordinary people for extraordinary results. May we never take credit for the results that God produces through His servants. I wonder how many times in discourse with others that I say phrases like; "I did this, we done that," etc. Yes, I may have been the instrument/vessel for a particular purpose, however, God is the planner and Creator. When I say ‘yes’ to God, He will produce the results that is best. Do I truly believe and live that obedient life? Or, is my attitude- MY efforts and MY results? Blessings in your pursuit…….TO

No comments:

Post a Comment