Monday, December 6, 2010

Patience

What a challenging little word for most of us. I saw a simple, yet profound definition of patience today-the ability to endure graciously! The Bible is filled with passages regarding being patient, trusting in our Lord, yet it is a daily struggle. Is it solely due to the instant gratification society we have succumb to, or too much of self interference. Read Eph 4:1-3, Col 1:11, 1 Cor 13:4-7, Rom 15:5, or Proverbs 25:15. God is so amazing in His love and patience with us. Why cannot I, be more trusting and patient in Him as I deal with the daily issues that cross my path. One goal in the Christian walk is to love as God loves-that requires patience. Patience is a fruit of the Spirit, if the Spirit dwells in us as a gift from our God, where then is my patience-something perhaps we all can improve upon. Blessings in you pursuit…….TO

No comments:

Post a Comment