Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Power…..a by-product of Love

Ephesians 3:17b-18 says, "And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ."  The Bible has many examples showing that God is love-to know love is to know God!  There is an attainable power, not on our human abilities, but the power of God working/molding us.  A capacity of strength and empowerment within us via the Holy Spirit.  That is power, power to sustain the pull of Satan/sin.  I must ask myself, how often do I demonstrate godly love to others during the daily grind?  When I do not, I am missing out on a promise and blessing-the power through God’s gift of the Holy Spirit.  When I do show love-I can more effectively share Jesus and be filled with the powerful Spirit.  Blessings in your pursuit…….TO

No comments:

Post a Comment